RE: strange OD problem

To: "'Peter Ryner'" <pryner@verizon.net>, <doug@dougbraun.com>
Subject: RE: strange OD problem
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 15:38:00 -0700
Pete,
Try disconnecting the OD wiring from the circuit and drive around a few
times to see if that eliminates the problem.  If it does, you will at
least know that the OD wiring is coming into play.  If it continues, I
would suspect the problem is in the ignition wiring or even in the
wiring to the switch.  Anything that kills power to the ignition would
have a similar symptom.

Joe