RE: front springs

To: "'Larry Vaughan'" <lvaughan@pldi.net>,
Subject: RE: front springs
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@COX.NET>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 21:05:15 -0700
They were cut and tapered with a band saw and then using a heat sync to
keep the heat concentrated in one place (to keep the coils from losing
temper, the tapered ends were heated and bent flat.

I ran them for 2 years on my race car before uprating to 450 pound front
springs.

I don't know what the spring rate is but I'd guess it is in the
neighborhood of 350 #.

Joe