Source for replacement seat belt

To: kc3565l@sprintmail.com
Subject: Source for replacement seat belt
From: sinclair@degenkolb.com
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 13:05:19 -0700
I imagine that you could easily find a 3-point set from a later model GT6 -
a big safety improvement over the lap belts.  Unless you enjoy picking your
teeth out of the dashboard.

There are places that will re-web them for you if it looks like the need it
- don't have the name handy but you could try the monster list.

I did this in my Spitfire and all that was required was to drill a few
holes in the tub for mounts and use large fender washers to reinforce.

Cheers
Mark