repainting alternator?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: repainting alternator?
From: s1500@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 17:05:13 +0000
Once the weather gets better(it has been cold and rainy in Minnesota: not
appropriate driving weather), I'd like to start doing more repainting of things
under the hood.

Question: What's the best-color paint for the alternator's pulley/fan blades?
Mine are a bit rusty, and want to spruce 'er up. Also, what's the appropriate
color for the alternator body? It seems mostly fine,but could use a touch up if
not too difficult.

..and soon we will find out the quality(if not reported on here already) of the
interior components Newton Commercial in England makes. Sent an order last week
for a covering kit for the handbrake console,and that round thingie that goes
underneath it.

Been buying super-obscure 80s albums in the meantime to keep me busy.

--
Kids love the rich taste of web
content!