And now for a rather strange request...

To: "TriumphSouth" <TriumphSouth@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: And now for a rather strange request...
From: "Suzie" <suzie.singleton@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 19:12:35 +0100
Bernie, the editor for the TSSC's Courier magazine, is burning the midnight
oil aiming to complete his replica Macau Spitfire before Classic Le Mans in
July. He's very particular about getting things 'just so' and having just
asked him if there was anything in particular he was having problems in
sourcing I've just got the following response.

If anyone can help with any of these I'd be amazed, but please let me know
and I'll put you in touch with Bernie.

Suzie