all that funky carb linkage asembly

To: <SPIT6CGT6@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: all that funky carb linkage asembly
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 01:10:17 -0400
OK all... I'm on the hunt.  Does anyone have and willing
to part with.... all the linkage between the twin ZS carbs on
a later MKIII GT6?
    That being the entire assembly that bolts to the manifold
and holds everything. The rods between the carbs aren't that
important, as I can easily make them up from parts here.
I just need all that funky linkage that the cable pulls on and its
mounts to the manifold.

Anyone with part.... can contact me off line.  THANK!

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com