Re: Oil Filter Recommendations

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oil Filter Recommendations
From: Jambone <jambone6@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 09:57:48 -0700 (PDT)
Mike,

I have experienced the same thing.  I recently switched to Bosch oil filters
that are stocked at O'Reilly stores (don't have the part# handy).  It required
a different threaded adapter than the Crossman (I think) filters I had used
previously.  I found that I could not thread this adapter into the block fully.
 I just threaded it in as far as it would go where I could still thread the oil
filter on.  It hasn't leaked any oil (yet).  I did not have this problem at all
with the Crossman filters.

Best Regards,
Brian Hill