RE: Adhesive

To: "Bob Greene" <rgreene@whoi.edu>, <nass@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: RE: Adhesive
From: "Chris Foster" <cfoster@eppcon.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:19:15 -0400
Bob,

I found one of the easiest things to work with is contact cement for any
contouring of the interior vinyl in the car.  Following the directions,
it takes about 10 min for it to setup on each side (don't rush this),
but after that you have about 1 hour to mate the two pieces.  The only
catch here is that you pretty much have to get the placement right the
first time, but that being said, I was able to do the contours around
the rear wheel wells of my '76 this way without to much difficulty...

c.