Re: Spitfire Dash lights

To: Jim Muller <jimmuller@pop.mail.rcn.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire Dash lights
From: Alan Lemen <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 08:23:07 -0600
Hmm. my buzzer on my 76  has a multi-pin connector and its just behind
the glove compartment.
 The only "normal" unconnected ones are radio ( center) and map light (
right). The only thing I can think of  on the left is a PO disconnected
an instrument wire and or perhaps other dash lighting wire.

Alan