Warning! New Spit owner!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Warning! New Spit owner!
From: Tim Schuh <tim@ugly.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 17:20:09 -0600
I just bought a '76 1500 from a soon to be ex-workmate pending his
departure via layoffs.  The SU wasn't working to his satisfaction so he
bought a Pierce manifold and DGV.  When I was inspecting it and learning
as much as possible I noticed first that the choke assembly wasn't on
the car.  I found a nice PDF of the DGV and put the choke back together.
  Now I'm looking at http://users.mcleodusa.net/i/innisjohn/murphy_pics.html
and noting that the springy bit under the throttle cable and the clip to
connect the cable to the throttle arm aren't anywhere in my inventory.
Is there somewhere that I can order these parts?

--
Tim Schuh
Network Primate