Re: air filter housings

To: "George P." <spitdriver78@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: air filter housings
From: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 19:32:57 +0100 (BST)
George,

There sure was - and as Doug says it does make a difference.

I have one spare (don't intend to use standard filters again), if you want
it we can work something out... (shipping may be $$$ though!)

I'd prefer to put on some ram pipes and filter socks personally - or some
K&Ns... make sure you have enough heat shielding - and then put some air
ducts going to the front of the car...

James

69 Signal Red Spit