IT'S ALIVE!!!!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: IT'S ALIVE!!!!
From: "David Mayer" <celiracer81@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 17:19:19 +0000
Well it finally ran!  I replaced the points, condenser, Dist. cap, etc.
Reset the gap and it started right up!  The car that has been sitting, dead,
for probably the last five or so years has been brought back to life!

It ran like a charm but something is wrong with one of my carbs (leaking
gas) so i have to tear that apart and figure out what's wrong with it.  BUT
IT RUNS!!!!

Thank you all for all of your help!  You have been a tremendous source if
knowledge and help.

Thank you again,
  Dave
  '68 Spit Mk3 (FINALLY RUNNING!)