Re: Amp meter

To: JohnZissler@aol.com
Subject: Re: Amp meter
From: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 17:57:38 +0100
Very nice John.

If that's printed on an inkjet then it's likley to fade quite quickly.

You might want to try printing them through www.photobox.co.uk - choose
some matt paper not the gloss. Obviously its mainly for photos - but the
printing is excellent quality - superb for graphics etc... and it should
be really light fast too...

James