Re: Spitfire front trunnions

To: David Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>
Subject: Re: Spitfire front trunnions
From: Douglas Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 22:52:23 -0400
Well, all the trunnions you get today are repros, so the could be better (or
worse)
than the originals.  I redid my front suspension about 10 years ago, and the
original trunnions
actually looked pretty good inside after I cleaned them out.  The thread
definitely
looked square, like the mating male thread on the vertical link.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit