Re: Photographic proof

To: Larry Vaughan <lvaughan@pldi.net>
Subject: Re: Photographic proof
From: tim dafforn <mqbsstrd@man.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:36:31 +0000
Dear Larry,
I have a pair of  40DCOE18s on  my spit 1500 and found that first start
up was really easy with the standard jet settings as per the triumphtune
catalogue.
It was more trickey to get them to run smoothly on transition from the
idle jets, although 2 hours on the rolling road with someone who knew
what they were doing soon sorted that.
Cheers
Tim

--