Re: Non-spitfire but car related question

To: goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk, spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Non-spitfire but car related question
From: JohnZissler@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 15:50:54 EDT
WELDED spark plugs.........now i have heard everything, what a load of old
b.....sh..t
and dont pay the bill till you have seen the MD. I know that the AA and the
RAC will do a check on your car if you are buying one for a small fee. Ring
them and ask, you never know it could save you #80, less their cost of course
which I believe is in the region of #30 or so. Maybe they dont do this
service for work carried out.

Happy Spitting...................John (in the United Kingdom)
Spit Mk II (1966) in bits..or as some would say (in restoration)
Spit Mk III donor car     ( I am nearly a collector)
Mk IV chassis with all running gear.......(I AM a collector)
Outgoing mail is Virus Free.