Re: Oil Riddle (a challenge)

To: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Riddle (a challenge)
From: "Livia Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 09:17:11 -0400
Jameseee,
you're cracking me up again.
Here you are, in your best white shirt, on your way to work, jacking up the
Spit. You're now under it, draining some of the oil out into your two
bottles[ hope they were big enough]. However, this would be kind of hot, me
thinks, so you were probably waiting for it to cool down some, having a
little snack while waiting, sitting on the curb in your usual manner.
But knowing you, and your inventive ways, you probably came up with
something much more entertaining. So, let the list hear it. Did you just go
down the "Jiffy lube", just around the corner, and let them do it?
Cheers
Liv