RE: Car-o-Scope (pointless fun)

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Car-o-Scope (pointless fun)
From: <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 09:13:35 -0700
OK, so I did it as well and here's what it came up with for me:

1. Dodge Colt Vista
2. Volkswagen Eurovan
3. Buick Roadmaster
4. Peugeot 505 ( OK so I had one as a company car in the late 80's for a couple
of months - not my choice)
5. Ford Club Wagon

How come I never got a BMW listed?

I also got told the Spifire was a perfect fit but said I was:

A bit too old  - what too old! I'll admit in in my mid 40's but I went skiing
for the 1st time in 15 years last week with my family.

Not a risk taker - I was down the black runs after an hour!

Cheap - Did it try to detrmine the fact that I was born in Scotland.... Well
the Spitfire is relatively cheap but they never asked about the other 3 cars I
own and that I just blew $800 on ski passes....

Auto involvement - "Your score for auto involvement is just about the same as
other Dodge Colt Vista drivers'.
" - what is that supposed to mean. I swapped the Jeep for a 5 speed sports
sedan and just did my rear U joints and diff shaft bearings on the Spitfire and
the oil is stil under the finger nails.

Oh well, who cares. I brought the car into work today. It's supposed to get to
the low 70's. Perfect Spitfire weather. I'm going out at lunch with one of my
co-workers (Austin Healey and also ex-pat)

Also makes me worry that they have got this Dodge Colt Vista thing. Don't think
I can trust them as far as I can throw them (no, make that - push start them)

Alan