Re: Car-o-Scope (pointless fun)

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car-o-Scope (pointless fun)
From: "Kristi Richardson" <lytabyron@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 08:28:47 -0800
Ok, my results are in. I did it from a different perspective than the rest
of you. I said I owned a Ford Mustang, to see if that was the car for me,
since I plan on getting a 65-67 some day soon.

My results? I am too stupid, old, chicken, and cheap and too much of a snob
to own one. Also, way over involved with my car than the average Mustang
owner. Boy, that gives you a warm feeling inside, don't it?

The questionaire does not allow you to say the year you own and since the
Mustang is still in production, there is a major difference from new to the
classic mustang.

The cars they suggest would be perfect for me?

1. Buick Roadmaster
2. Buick Park Avenue
3. Buick Estate Wagon
4. Oldsmobile Silhouette
5. Buick Riviera

My first thought this morning was that the site had ties with
Buick/Oldsmobile. I have not heard of many of these cars??? But they sound
like granny cars and despite my age I am not a granny yet!

One thing this poll doesn't determine is that I don't care what other people
think so I will go on with my future plans anyway. :p

Kristi