Re: Broken bleed nipples (Speedbleeders)

To: "Richard Gosling" <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>,
Subject: Re: Broken bleed nipples (Speedbleeders)
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 08:11:45 -0800
If memory serves me, my set of four cost a total of $31, including shipping.
I would highly advise going with the slightly longer SB3824HD all the way
around.  As Richard points out, they're an exact match for the originals and
easier to work with.

Take care,

Jeff McNeal (San Diego)

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 project
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net/spitfire/spitfire.shtml
Join  the TOTALLY TRIUMPH NETWORK!
Forums, Photos, How-To's, Classifieds, Links & Triumph Merchandise
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net