Re: 1500 head needed

To: BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: 1500 head needed
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 16:59:10 -0700
Bill,
I fully intend to make you eat your words!  I am going to build a complete
engine specifically engineered to handle the Supercharger.  It will have
decreased compression, forged pistons, a cam ground specifically for the
supercharger and the best rods we can find for the price.

Speaking of Rods,  There was someone not long ago who was looking for Carillos
and found an alternative.  Anyone know what that alternative is?

Regards,
Joe