Weber dgv

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Weber dgv
From: "Earl Smith" <earl56@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 16:42:15 -0000
Thanks to all the recent strings on dgvs and crankcase ventilation
Kermit now has a brand new dgv sitting on a pierce manifold which has been
drilled and tapped to accomsdate a pcv valave attached to the
valve cover.The car has never run so good and no more oil out the
dip stick tube.Many thanks to all the wonderful people in this wonderful
group.
Earl and Kermit the 75
P.S. if any body is interested I have a used cannon intake for a dgv that I
might be interested in selling or trading