Re: Pinion oil seal

To: "Gary Hutton" <hutton@evansville.net>,
Subject: Re: Pinion oil seal
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 19:53:28 -0700
Gary,

Check this link for complete and easy instructions on how to remove that
pinion seal safely and in one piece:

http://www.ohms.com/spitfire/differential.shtml

Take care,

Jeff McNeal (San Diego)

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 project
home of the FREE Totally Triumph Auction
The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- organized, illustrated, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
and the Totally Triumph Classifieds -- photo ads with advanced features
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi