UK listers, help with a magazine contest?

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: UK listers, help with a magazine contest?
From: Glenn Trunnell <trunnell@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 21:41:34 -0700
Hi,

Recently I was reading a copy of some british car mag (classic cars ,
maybe?)  and I found this contest card with a scratch off the circle type
game called treasure island.  Anyway it say that if you have 2 matching
symbols you win a prize and if you have three you win a major prize up to
50,000 pounds (I had three).  It gives a number to call and find out what
you have won.  I have tried calling the number, but can't get through, I
don't know if it is a number that cannot be called internationally or what,
but if anybody in the UK is interested in playing along please e-mail me
back.

Thanks,
Glenn Trunnell