Re: Introduction

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Introduction
From: Tyler Buck <tpbuck@u.arizona.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 13:33:17 -0700
Thanks everyone for your input and resources.  A lot of you wrote me
personally with suggestions and cautions.  I received so many that I don't
have time to respond personally to each one.....but I did read them all and
printed them out for reference.  While I can't promise that anything will
come of this or that I'll ever get it up and running, I at least have peer
pressure motivation to try my best.  As of now the biggest problem is
inputting the data.  While many of you gave me great ideas, I think I might
try to use OCR ( Character Recognition )  software and scan catalogues and
then transform it into a file.  I will keep you all posted as to my
progress....or lack of.   Thanks again for all of your support and advice!

-Tyler