GT6+ photofoil (decal) I.D.

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6+ photofoil (decal) I.D.
From: J Constantino <jjcon2@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 21:23:17 -0700 (PDT)
A poll for GT6+ owners...

I've got 2 decals that are at odds with each other.

One I remember peeling from the passanger door jamb,
Stanpart #626855.  It gives tire press at 24/30 psi,
vehicle wt and capacity.

The other decal is Stanpart 625896.  It was stuck to
one of the visors.  Gives tire pressures as 24/ 24
psi, wt and capacity and the specs for wheel alignment
and oil and water capacities (important stuff when you
are in an LBC).

Was one used on the early '68-'69 GTs and the other
used on the '70?

Is the sun visor the correct place for 625896?

Does anyone have both on their car?

Thanks

Jason
GT6+