Re: Weber DVG venting the crankcase

To: Daniel L Parrott <parrotthead01@home.com>
Subject: Re: Weber DVG venting the crankcase
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 21:27:39 -0400
Hi Daniel.

It wasn't Patrick that has the air/fuel ratio monitor. Its me!

The kit came from CB Performance products. Here is a url that may take you
directly there:
http://www.cbperformance.com/catalog.asp?ProductID=598

If not, go to the search box on the main page and enter "ratio". Go down the
list to Carbs and Accessories and Air/Fuel Ratio Monitor.

If you are running headers, the sensor has to go after the point where the tubes
join into one.

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario

http://www.vicwhit.com

Daniel L Parrott wrote:

> Patrick, I am intrigued by the oxygen sensor and fuel/air ratio meters.
> What sensors did you use and where did you mount them?

///