Weber DVG venting the crankcase

To: Spitfires Maillist <spitfires@autox.team.net>, pettisw@ms.nidcd.nih.gov
Subject: Weber DVG venting the crankcase
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 22:50:21 -0400
Hi everyone.

I finally have all my engine and exhaust work done on my 76 Spitfire.

Several people were interested in how to solve the problem of oil spurting out
the dipstick hole after installing a Weber DGV. I am glad to announce that the
problem is easily solved with a clean (physically and environmentally) solution.
I have added a quick description and a couple of pictures to my web site, so
jump in and take a look.

This link will take you directly to the technical page:
http://www.vicwhit.com/spitfire/spittech.html

BTW, the car is more peppy now after this project, but more on that later.

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario

http://www.vicwhit.com