Re: Weber DVG venting the crankcase

To: "Spit List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Weber DVG venting the crankcase
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 21:54:20 +0100
Hi Rick
Providing the air flow is relatively balanced between the two chokes of the
carb, adding a T piece should not cause any problems as there would be an
"equal" vacuum to each side if the T. Also bear in mind that on the original
Triumph twin SU set-up the two intake horns were bridged together with quite
a large cross sectional area link cast in to the manifold.
Go with the T.

Graham,
1967 1300 FWD
1968 2000 Saloon