RE: transmission rebuild kit

To: "Spitfires (E-mail)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: transmission rebuild kit
From: Chuck Pedretti <chuckp@magenic.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 15:20:10 -0500
There something wrong with VB?  As far as I know bearings are bearings.  I
haven't bought to many parts from them, but what I have seemed fine.

This car is likely to see about 500 miles a year at most, the summers are
short here and the kids don't all fit - so it's just a toy for my wife.

Chuck Pedretti
Senior Consultant, MCSD, MCSE+I, MCDBA
Magenic Technologies

http://www.magenic.com - Magenic Technologies website