Re: Drain Plug Location

To: "John Goethert" <john@triumphspitfire.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Drain Plug Location
From: "Ree Gurley" <reegurley@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 15:56:13 -0500
John, I'm not sure when the cat-converters came in; I do know that my
Federal '74 did not have one, and that my Federal '78 does have one (both
were/are stock).  Ref the drain-plug, it's into the block itself (just like
Trevor's picture); though I haven't pulled it yet, it looks like about an
11/16th.
Cheers, Ree G.

John Goethert wrote:
> Does anybody know what year Spits got cat-converters? My 76 does not have
> one and I am pretty sure the exhaust is original. Moss says 77-80 non
Calif