Re: Importing car from Canada to USA

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Subject: Re: Importing car from Canada to USA
From: "John & Tracy Knox" <jknox@erie.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 21:41:31 -0400

I think you have the answer at the bottom of the info below.  What if you
just import the spit as a race car?  There are tons of spits here in the
states that could be a  donor for a title.  Bring the car in as a race car,
rebadge the car with another cars vin and away you go.  If that is a bit
illegal for you.. buy a really bad spit to restore and replace everything
below the fuel filler with parts from the race car.  :)

John K