Bye, unsubscribing

To: "'Spitfires'" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 12:06:45 -0700
To the Spitlist:
It is too bad that people such as Jason K. Cullum exist in the world and on
this list.  They seem to feel compelled to post unwarranted slander to this
list.  As a result this is my last post to this list as I will be
unsubscribing.  I will instead spend this time in Jeff's Totally Triumph
Forum which promises to be far more constructive.  I now believe that Laura
and some others were right in wanting to unsubscribe to this list because of
recent events.
Good bye and good luck to all of the good people on this list.

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)