RE: Bye, unsubscribing

To: "'Spitfires'" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 17:27:16 -0700
Keith, Douglas, and others;

The reason the original message was not seen on the list is probably because
it was filtered by our List Owner, which was the correct thing to do.  It
was addressed to both the List and to me personally.  The original repost
was actually sent Thursday morning along with the post below so both were
apparently held up.  I cannot (and will not) repost the message because of
the content plus it will probably be filtered again for the same reason.  I
prefer to just let it die and move on as I have better things to do.  I can,
however, send a copy to individuals upon request.

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)