handbrake fixings

To: davidt@opentext.com
Subject: handbrake fixings
From: SJagGo@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 13:52:23 EDT
Greetings:
The boot covering is a PO addition.  The armrest was standard equipment from
75 on.  According to the parts books the rubber handbrake cover was used up
to FH80000 for home market and up to 75 in the US.  The photos on my 73 and
74 brochures also confirm this.  The rubber cover was usually one of the
first things to deteriorate and replaced by a boot or the later handbrake
cover/armrests.  AMCO also made a very nice aftermarket armrest.  If anyone
has the AMCO armrest I have goodies to trade or would buy it outright.
Bill Brockschmidt