New Spitfire resource

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Spitfire resource
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 00:41:34 -0700
Folks, pardon the shameless plug, but I wanted to introduce you to a
brand-new, moderated forum for Spitfire discussion that's complimentary to
the Totally Triumph Auction.

The Totally Triumph Garage features the latest forum technology and is
compartmentalized into several "specialty" area discussion groups, i.e.,
bodywork, electrical, mechanical, interior cosmetics, round-tail, square
tail, etc. for quick and easy indexing and reference.

If there is sufficient interest, the forum will be expanded to include any
and all marques that were developed under the Standard/Triumph banner.  My
motivation for creating this resource is to give those who are tired of the
flame wars and off-topic content on the mailing list a place to go where
they are assured of friendly conversation that stays on topic and doesn't
allow character assassination aka "flames".  The Totally Triumphs Garage
will be evolving steadily over the next few weeks with new convenience
features being added.  I hope you'll pay it a visit.  Ever throw a party and
no one came?  Take pity and throw a post up to let me know you were there.
TIA

http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi

Best wishes,

Jeff