Re: New Spitfire resource

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: New Spitfire resource
From: "L&B Lubbers" <lubbers@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 14:59:04 -0400
Jeff

You have more ideas than I have time to read email (or drive my Spit).  The
"push" features of this email listserve (I read and compose offline)
combined with my slow internet access means that I'll keep getting my techie
advice here.

I really don't have time to go online to search for technical advice.
Perhaps that will change when the car gets put up for the winter.  I have
placed your message in my "check out further" folder along with all the
others that include web addresses.  Please don't take this as a flame... its
just my opinion.

Len Lubbers
Ottawa, Ontario
'79 Spitfire