Re: valves

To: John Weber <weberjm@teleport.com>
Subject: Re: valves
From: Patrick Baize <speedracre@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 18:35:42 -0500
What are they going to do for $600? Gold plate them?!

I had the head on my spitfire planed and all the valves ground for reseating
for Free.

Thats toooooo much. I've had a lot of machine shop work done to various motors.
Last motor done was a Ford 351:
complete valve job (2 heads)
rods fitted to pistons and rings installed
Crank reground
4 rods reconditioned
block boiled and cylinders bored and honed
cam bearings installed
water plugs installed

LESS THAN $300

Pat