Re: Wheel Studs

To: "Bradley D Richardson" <bradrichardson@juno.com>,
Subject: Re: Wheel Studs
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 16:16:05 -0700
Bradly,

Been there.  Let me know if this link helps:

http://www.ohms.com/spitfire/hard_lesson.shtml#studs

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
The Vintage Spitfire Forum -- moderated and friendly
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/spitforum.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!