Re: Men's Perspective

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Men's Perspective
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 15:41:38 -0400
This hole thread probably should have died by now, but I feel that I
should inject my 2cents.

First a sense of humor is important, and this piece breaks up a lot
of the monotany (sp).  But I don't want to see this (or any of the
other lists I belong) to become a "jokes" list.  But one every now and
then is fine to me.

I also publish the quarterly magazine for Bricklin International, and
am always looking for good humor - especially auto related - for the
magazine as filler.  So I really appreciate a lot of the humor that
I see on this list!

For those that don't have a sense of humor, or so short sighted that
they can't see the need for any humor - let them use the delete key.

I realize that many of the over seas users have to pay for the download
time.  But as long as this list does NOT deteriate to a jokes list,
we have used much much more bandwidth discussing this topic than the
bandwidth that it originally took!

JMHO

John

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan