RE: Fwd: Fw: Men's Perspective

To: "M.Hesselink" <M.Hesselink@chello.nl>,
Subject: RE: Fwd: Fw: Men's Perspective
From: "BillG" <wrgingerich@uswest.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 21:36:42 -0500
At the risk of pissing off one or more listers, I say have a good life.
I'll continue to enjoy the learning experiences, comments, jokes, and
discussions without you.  Those that don't interest me I will delete.  Got
to run now, several more messages to read and possibly delete.

BillG

<SNIP>

OK Guys, that's it.

I joined this list in the hope to learn something about my Spitfire, but if
you guys keep insisting on
littering my mailbox with this kind of crap, I clearly came to the wrong
place.

I'm out of here.

And If I may make a suggestion to at least some of you: GET A LIFE!!!!!

You've got a nice car, go out and drive it, or something....

Goodbye,