Tire fitment spreadsheet

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Tire fitment spreadsheet
From: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 11:52:41 -0400
I know the topic of fitting different profile tires and such comes up regularly
on this group.
I found this spreadsheet while exploring the notion of changing tires on my
pickup.
There don't seem to be any problems with the macros, as none of the virus
detection
software at work has had a fit, and my computer hasn't flaked out any worse then
usual.

So, if you're looking into changing tires and want to see what it will do to
your
spedometer and such, go to this web page and download the spreadsheet.
It's quite well done.
http://www.nothinbut.net/~pam/dropit.html