Re: Expensive Turn Signal Switch

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Expensive Turn Signal Switch
From: Reed Mideke <rmideke@interbase.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 10:29:30 -0700
If you're looking for one in a junkyard, the TR7 seems to
use the same setup as the later spits, except the the cables
are slightly shorter.

Perhaps the price of these little buggers explains why so
many americans don't user their signals. Wouldn't want to
wear it out. ;-Q

<RANT>
If I was a cop, I'd spend all day busting people for
not signaling, and following too close.

Today, on my way to work, the 60MPH traffic suddenly slowed to 5,
causing a bunch of cars in front of me to lock a their brakes
and fishtail wildly. Amazingly, no one hit the wall or another
car. Since I left a good gap in front of me, I was not really
affected, except for the cloud of tire smoke I had to pass through.
I guess thats what I get for taking the freeway instead of
my usual back road route.
</RANT>

--
Reed Mideke                                        rmideke@interbase.com