Re: Expensive Turn Signal Switch

To: <KHOCO@aol.com>, <spitlist@gte.net>, <dougbert@rcn.com>,
Subject: Re: Expensive Turn Signal Switch
From: "richard bonilla" <richard@bonilla.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 10:52:29 -0600
i know in my 79 spit, it is not just a simple turn switch...turn sig,
wiper/washer,
hi/low flash.....i do cringe a little when my 3 yr old scrambles into the
driver
seat for some "driveway  cruising"...i don't mind the grip on the wheel and
rapid movement
sided to side, but when she grabs the turn signal arm....yikes!...

richard / colorado / 79 spit