RE: near match Paint

To: "'David A Templeton'" <davidt@opentext.com>,
Subject: RE: near match Paint
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 09:43:02 -0700
David;

My Spitfire is Carmine red but I had a similar problem.  I took a small part
off the car that had good original paint on it and had my wife take it to a
couple of auto parts places (I have a slight color blind problem - it's a
"guy thing").  What she came back with was a couple of cans of Duplicolor GM
7172 which is near an exact match.  The key here was employing someone with
great color vision.

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)