Re: near match Paint

To: David A Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>
Subject: Re: near match Paint
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 10:30:25 -0400
Hi, Dave. I don't know what would match your blue. You could try the Cdn Tire
touch up cans to get close. Another idea is to go to a body/paint shop and ask
them to mix up a small batch (1/2 pint) to match your colour. They can do a
pretty amazing job with colour matching these days. Then your problem will be
trying to spray on. I doubt you would be happy with brushing it on.

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario