RE: near match Paint

To: "'Vic Whitmore'" <vicwhit@home.com>,
Subject: RE: near match Paint
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 09:49:07 -0500
I have had the same problem with a freshly painted Spit, I painted it Torch
Red and the damn clutch cylinder puked all over the place and ate that stuff
right off.
My idea now is to find this stuff called Plasti-Dip, I have seen it before,
they use it to dip tools, chains etc in. It also comes in spray cans, the
colors I have seen are a blue, red, green and black.  It might not be real
nice and shinny but it has some RTV rubber in it, but if it was put under
the brake and clutch cylinders it would stop the paint eater !
I haven't done it yet... Just an Idea