Re: Front-end project projectiles

To: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Front-end project projectiles
From: "Tom Ambrose" <tambrose@tir.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 12:42:40 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Victor B. Michael Subject: Front-end project questions

"I have been told though, that the spring compressor sold
> by Victoria British does not work. The hooks that are supposed to grab
> the spring do not fit in the space available to hook onto it.
>
> Q1: Have any of you purchased and successfully used the tool from VB?"

Vic,

I used a similar tool, a cheapie from a parts store. I had to use my grinder
to shape the hooks to fit. I kept thinking about a book I once read how some
fellows made a serious catapault out of some truck springs (maybe a use for
our sagging rear springs). Be careful.

Don't break down your castle wall,

Tom