Re: idl/dwb/dwa--- Speed

To: David Cushman <cushman@cig.mot.com>,
Subject: Re: idl/dwb/dwa--- Speed
From: F Underwood <funder77@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 13:14:40 -0400
David Cushman wrote:
> <snip>...
 an apparent great fear of the right pedal. 0-30 mph in about a minute,
and a terminal velocity of 35 mph where it's posted 40. 50mph on a road
posted 55 that is 6 lanes wide and the average speed is 70. Guess you
have grow up with speed to be comfortable with it.

Dave et al:

Driving in the Atlanta area I would be grateful to have ALL of those
DWA's here-  I travel these roads with great FEAR  of you people who are
comfortable with SPEED. The engineers have determined the rate of speed
for the road and have set MAXIMUM speeds NOT minimum(although 40 is
posted as minimum on the interstate)speeds! This excessiveness of speed
is hardly limited to the controlled access multi-lane expressways, but
through the neighborhoods and school zones etc.And yet the traffic
reporters still call these crashes "accidents".

Thank the SCCA for providing venues that are appropriate for SPEED that
will protect the general motoring from those DWI  ( Driving While
Idiot).

--
Frank U
59 Ford Consul MKII 'lowline' convertible