Re: Dual Carb Project flambeau

To: "richard stieg" <rstieg@ci.bartlett.tn.us>
Subject: Re: Dual Carb Project flambeau
From: "Mike Perry" <mikep@michindust.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 21:28:15 -0400
The first cap from the fuel pump has three ports (I've heard others have
two).  The one that is vented is the lower one....the one's on the higher
plane receive and pass along fuel, the lower one lets air escape.  (My
theory through trial and error.)  Pix available if needed (give me a day or
so to pick up a camera from work).

Mike